Galaxy Rose | The Reason Why Everyone Love Galaxy Rose

Galaxy Rose
Galaxy Rose

Galaxy Rose

I've been doing some reviews of Galaxy Rose today now and now I know you guys saw this pack of Galaxy Rose before the little ads and things the first time I saw it was on Facebook I was browsing for a new speed and seeing this line looks cool so you know I think I'll buy one mun you know to give you reviewers to see what it looks like to someone if you know someone in America by some Sunshine like you know abroad I didn't buy this on a Facebook ad I bought it was actually cheap elsewhere and basically the same as packing all the same lines or anything else not where you can see these ads I saw on my Instagram I saw on Facebook I've seen them on I think I saw snapchat maybe I don't give it 'I know but anyway I'll show you a box out there that came in like this with a little damage here.

Read more:  Galaxy Rose | The Reason Why Everyone Love Galaxy Rose


But you know it's cheap products so- then minor damage is okay because the box made in China sees some sort of barcode on the other side of the back light doesn't really have any hav e to open it so it means that the love is rose and 24k gold and rose is obviously not real -24k are just plastic guys so let's take a look at the purple under the box inside here this is now my own like 'I have a problem with it I don't know what this metal might be on the outside but anyone who put it in really brought this card to another test card. 

Chinese kind of test for Galaxy Rose

I don't know Chinese kind of test item test test all right what sets that side let's look at a piece of purple yarn as I said that maybe I should wrap a box where the inside is like some kind of fabric that you can see close up when you go right then lets get to the product so here is a rose mine it should have been paid but obviously no button whatsoever you can see is obviously not gold there is something like a little plastic thing or something in here it says 24k here is a real Rose. 

Galaxy Rose
Galaxy Rose


I say it looks good in the light you know as you look it looks like no other a kind of tiny plastic plastic e-type of thing that you can obviously look like they've taken some kind of holographic bottle you know these little plastic water bottles like they could cut that leaf off and somehow find it to be kind of a holographic look because I mean you can see right there that there is a little bit closer you can say that if you look closer there is something like a muscle to it here and they put it somewhere in here somewhere everything goes where they copy where everything is a couple of them open the picture and a scarf there. 

Light bulb inform of Galaxy Rose

'I light it up when you move it and I order this light bulb but obviously they send me the wrong illumination there are two different types I didn't get one with a cuz of resistance was a lot of it could have just come with a Li Ke wooden stand love or something that might be another inexpensive product with some kind of basic in between as you see in the cell inside some sort of plastic underneath the screw I showed you earlier find another close-up to explore us slowly as you go under many reviews in this thing many of whom I know don't show any closeness.

Galaxy Rose
Galaxy Rose


But I will show you subscribing to my channel and I usually get very close to the event I found so if you want to check it out you know if I have any questions if you miss something let me know if there is any other product you want me to review let me just buy it and check out the reviews you guys are trying to show you at different angles but you are like the same Pollock. 

My finger on everything

The best things ever see my finger on everything is right with all that review and that is a review of the love 24 goes up they sell is it worth the 24 25 bucks they were selling for nah just another cheap made in China product I mean looks cool the? yes maybe I paid some like five bucks for at least something like you know the plastic variant rose up well maybe with the decoration as you can see where the light kicks it is pretty in comparison to this chocolate rose here. 

Galaxy Rose
Galaxy Rose


I don't know which girl would want any chocolate unless you want it unless you like that little holographic look how it really shines in bright light so i think that's pretty good there is Joe you have questions you know leave them in the comments below and I'll get right back to you for a 1 to 10 pound dose I give this product because I could see the small tables and everything I offer maybe a I give as 35 out of 135 for Hunter.

Read Next: Galaxy Rose Store

John Robert

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment